Kitty Pause Kitty Café House Rules
In order to assure the safety of the Kitty Pause Kitty Café cats (as well as our human visitors) we have a few rules that we ask that you follow:
- All guests must sanitize their hands before entering the café.
- All guests must sign the Kitty Pause Kitty Café Waiver before entering the café. Typically, this is done when booking a reservation.
- Walk-in customers must sign the waiver at the time of entry.
- Minors must have a guardian or parent signed waiver on file prior to entering the café. *Guardian or parent does not have to be present when a minor aged 13 to 17 visits.
- Guests must be at least 6 years old.
- Cats are not to be chased or mistreated in any way. This includes everything from waking them up from a nap to pulling on their ears or tails to picking them up.
- Cats eat cat food. Do not feed them any human food no matter how tasty it might be to them or how much they “ask” for it with their purrs or meows.
These rules keep the cats and our guests safe. Anyone who mistreats our cats in any way will be asked to leave immediately and will not receive a refund.
All rules are subject to change and will be enforced by Kitty Pause Kitty Café Management and staff.